About to put in work

Hello. Welcome to Student`s Pupil. Have a sit would you. Here we will show you the challenges and the knowledge which comes with going to college classes that maybe unknown or to students that sometimes are too much in a hurry to see.




I have been a student for about 27 years with now end in sight. During my days as a middle school and high school, I was a D student. Back in those days, its was all about enjoying your time with friends which I still do not regret. But transferring now to college Im struggling on the lifestyle and the demand of college work. These are that factors I never got tips for or advise before going into college. Over time I adapted but it was not easy.

So all the knowledge I have gained though my education career I will be posting on his site, in hopes that other students get an idea or knowledge to survive and conquer college life.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.